Coming events for coastal towns
* Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Book Exchange at the Mission to Seafarers. All Welcome.
* Every Tuesday: Blood clinic (NAMBTS) at Welwitschia Hospital next to indoor pool.
* 2 Feb: Karate beginners classes start at the Goju Ryu Karate Club at 17h30 till 18h15. Every Tuesday and Thursday. Please contact 081 277 9268 for more information.
* 17 Feb: Valentine’s Ball at Walvis Bay Primary School.
* Bridge: The Swakopmund Bridge club meets every Monday evening at 19:00 at Lions Old Age Home. Contact: Ed Barbour 064-405 604.
*Swakopmund Toastmasters: Meet every first and third Monday of the month at the Europa Hof Hotel, Bismark Str 39,
Swakopmund, Namibia from 19:00 – 20:30.
* Every Saturday: Flea Market & fresh produce outside Wild Rocket Cafe Kriess Arcade from 08:30 – 12:00.
* 26 March: Sunday Market (every last Sunday of the monty) at the Green Center, 5 Libertine Amathila Ave from 9am–1pm. Contact Bea 081 69 29 072.